Erectile Dysfunction : Age, Symptoms, Causes, Tests & Diagnoses?MedicinesKart
〈◊〉 Erectile Dysfunction:-
⇑⇓⇑ Erectile Dysfunction: Age, Symptoms, Causes, Tests & Diagnoses?
- Erectile Dysfunction increases in Men with their age commonness.
- The chances of Erectile Dysfunction rise with age. But you can not say it rises with a certain age.
- If you have difficulty in erections then it’s not mean that you getting Erectile Dysfunction.
- Which type of Health do you have that is a really major role in preventing ED?
- ED is commonly seen after age 40.
◊◊◊ Introduction of Erectile dysfunction.
- It is an Impotence to get hard an Erection to have appropriate Sexual Intercourse.
- It is also known as Infertility of Men.
- It is experienced in Men when they have stress.
- ED seen daily is considered a problem& that’s why it should be treated Proper Medically Diagnoses.
- Apart from many reasons that may occur this condition can be Emotional also.
- It should be markedly to a professional.
ED is seen in Men as a Sexual problem & other Sexual Problems faced By Men are as follows:-
- Early Ejaculation
- No Ejaculation throughout at last.
◊⇑◊ Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
If you have Erectile Dysfunction, then you get this symptom daily as given below:
- If you have a problem getting a Harder Erection at the time of Sexual Intercourse.
- If it is tough to control an Erection while Sexual Intercourse.
- If there is a decrease in your Interest in Sex.
ED can cause certain Symptoms such as they are:
- Early Ejaculation
- Impotence to achieve Orgasm after a stimulation
- Delay in Orgasm (Ejaculation).
- Above given all symptoms if you took them for a month or more need to be visited by the Doctor after which proper taking treatment is.
⇑⇑⇑ Causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
- There are many causes of ED which can be seen both Physically as well as Emotionally.
- Apart from some of the causes of ED are given below:
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Old Age, Heart Related Disease.
- Obesity, Damage caused by surgery, Physical Injury.
- Prostate Disease.
- Anxiety, Stress, Alcohol Drinking, Smoking, and having problems in a Relationship.
Cause of an Erection?
- An Erection can be caused by the Rises Stream of Blood in the Penile Area.
- The leading cause of the Blood Stream can be through Physical Stimulation of the Male Genitalia(Penis) or by having different Sexual Thoughts.
- When the Muscles in the Penis relax it Increases the Blood Stream in the Penile Area, while Sexually Excitement is hence causing an Erection.
- The Blood filling up to the Chambers causes the Penis to Rise Harder after the Erection causes Muscles Contraction.
- Afterward, Penis rises back into the Relaxed Position.
- ED can be caused by given above stages of finding an Erection.
- And also damaged Arteries of the Penis can keep Blood from Streaming into the Penis.
- Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Surgical Complications, Atherosclerosis, etc.
◊↑◊ Erectile Dysfunction: Tests & Diagnoses
- An Identification of ED needs a Doctor’s advice to know its Pre-Medical History & symptoms.
- Some Specific Tests that might be resolved the cause of Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Some Physical Analysis is required, which checks the Patients’ Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and also analysis of the Penis and Gonads of the Patient.
- Moreover, an Examination of the Rectum checks the Prostate of the Patient.
- Apart from Some Medical Tests given below that one requires to check for Erectile Dysfunction are the following:-
NPT (Nocturnal Penile Tumescence) Test:-
- This test is done using a portable Battery powered Device & is worn all over the Thigh of a patient while they are sleeping.
- Afterward, this device stored the Quality of Nocturnal Erection while Examined.
- Finally stored Data in the Invention is then Examined by the Doctor to analyze the Functionality of the Penis & also the pattern of ED.
- A postage stamp test is also available.
◊◊◊ Treatments for an ED:-
- Treatments for an ED include Changes in Lifestyle, different Therapy & Medication that can help treat this problem.
- Remember one thing in mind all medicines typically have different side effects also.
- Some Medicines are used to treat Erectile Dysfunction:-
- Cialis, Levitra, Viagra, Stendra, Testosterone, and Caverject also.
Some different Treatments are chosen by people to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
1. Prostatic Massage: It can be known as one of the Massage Therapies taken by Men to treat Erectile Dysfunction. In this Massage Tissues around the Private Parts are massaged which helps the Flow of Blood into the Penile Area, which can be done Slowly but Organically fixing ED.
2. Acupuncture:- This technique is used to treat Psychological Erectile Dysfunction & requires some specific settings before any Improvements are seen. It should be done by Certified Practitioner only.
3. Complete Life Style Changes:– Way of Living plays a significant role in affecting your Sexual Life, especially in some cases where the Symptoms are mainly dependent on the Way of Living of a Person. Altering a Way of Living to Healthy can contra the condition of ED.
4. Surgical Treatment of ED:- Vascular surgery for treating ED problems. In this surgery, Doctor Inserted a Ductile device into the Penis.
⇑⇓⇑ Some of the Ways of Living changes are included:-
- Eating Healthy Foods
- Maintain Blood Pressure
- Avoid Alcohol & Smoking
- Getting full of Sleeping etc.
↑θ↑ Summary of this Article:
- Male Infertility is when a Man is constantly unable to complete a full Erection which affects more people around the world.
- Sometimes, the Doctor may advise treatments for ED, some medication, and also Surgical Interference.
⇑◊⇑ Some Medicines You like:-
Leave a Reply